Donald Trump

Express your opinions and thoughts: …;;:star :call_me_hand:

Oh no, this isn’t going to end well :laughing:

4 Likes

Is a man with a crazy way of thinking, i dont know so much about him because with the thing that he said i am not on his side. But one the things that i cannot understand is this, if most of the american people hate this man, how is it won?
Sorry, maybe some information dont came to my country

2 Likes

He’s smarter than he seems and knows how to get what he wants, but he’s too oblivious and spontaneous.

2 Likes

i like his hair.

4 Likes

He’s the epitome of beauty

The meme man himself, honestly it’s inspiring how you can be a complete idiot and still be anything you want as long as you have some charisma. Something you can legitimately learn through life and the internet. These have also been the funniest years politically ever, from the man using twitter to tease nuclear war while also stating his dong is bigger than Kim Jung Un’s, to just covfefe. This phenomenon of human stupidity has made the US the laughing stock of the world and greatly increased an interest in politics to young people. I’ve never cared about who rules what country until the meme man himself was winning the republican race. What a time to be alive, it’s a good thing I fall under the last years of Gen Z since the only thing keeping me sane are memes, video games and nihilism.

I don’t particularly consider myself a liberal, but with how conservatives have handled stuff recently (Gun control, Less budget for Science, denying climate change) I think the best thing coming from the Trump administration is how easily it has inspired people to be less shitty overall.

1 Like

If no one likes him then how did he become President?

All I’m gonna say is… I’m not a fan.

3 Likes

Funny dude not presidential material. Not cause he’s Donald trump or his policies. I just don’t think celebrities should be presidents. Leave it to the politicians

Exactly.

Well, now the whole Cambridge Analytica thing has happened I guess I can see how people would be influenced into voting for him. Even so though, it does seem pretty stupid. A lot of people were arguing that Hilary was just as bad but at least she wasn’t racist and sexist. It’s like Brexit really. I’ll never understand why people voted to leave, just like I’ll never understand why people voted for Trump

I didn’t vote for him🤷🏾‍♀️

3 Likes

Can’t stand him or anything he believes in. The memes based on/around him are on point though :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

lmao why even start this, almost never ends well.

For the C U L T U R E

1 Like

I feel like his whole presidential election was a set up. He’s pop culture, he’s a meme, he’s a cheeto, and not fit to be a president. Don’t get me wrong, he’s made a wonderful business man but he’s not a president.

I like reading the conspiracy theories surrounding him

I read some theories before he was elected that stated he would win 100% only to be the face of the dismantling of the “America we know now” to make way for the “New world Order” which is believable seeing as to how things are “progressively getting worse” but nothing is being done lmfao

There was an opposing theory that stated he would release America from it’s current ties to the those wanting to bring the “New World Order” which is also believable because I also read that Putin was against this New World Order initiative as well. I’m pretty sure I watched a speech from Putin “exposing the NWO & US” but don’t quote me lmao. So if trump is canoodling with russia, that could very well be it too

who knows, could be hogwash but it is interesting stuff

2 Likes

i don’t like him at all. The positive thing is that he’s a really good source of memes.

2 Likes