Donald Trump extends deadline for tiktok sale

Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross, under the direction of Donald Trump, has extended the dead line till next Sunday, September 27, 2020. Tiktok will remain on the AppStore another week.

3 Likes

Hahahahahaha

6 Likes

plot twist(!)

1 Like

The suspense suspensifies

5 Likes

this is never going to end, is it

4 Likes

also I find it worse that walmart is involved. Why Walmart?

5 Likes

Lmfaooooo this is a fate worse than death :skull:

1 Like

Developing a large social media platform is hard and risky, but it could keep a business relevant for years to come. If one has a lot of money, many large companies would love to buy one. Walmart is one of the wealthiest businesses on earth, expanding their income sources is just one more way to stay on top.

6 Likes

Is the app store ban still gonna happen tmr tho🧍🏻

Who knows but I’d rather the app die or literally be bought by anyone else rather than this :skull: 2020 has somehow managed to top itself yet again :skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

2020 has yet to show its full colors (imo) :flushed:

1 Like

I aspire to be 2020, constantly outdoing myself every time :star_struck:

3 Likes

it’s going to be such a strange experience. oracle’s pro-trump team and walmart is not really popular with gen-z. I’m oddly hoping that these two companies ruin TikTok horribly. I wouldn’t be surprised if Walmart turns around and tries to make it into what Amazon has with Twitch.

2 Likes

big shocker lol, at least we’re getting some fresh faces in the meantime :smile:

Bytedance is still the majority shareholder, Walmart may add some commerce features because they like money but besides that management of the app will stay the same it won’t be ruined by any means. To be completely honest I was happy to see it go, but I hate triller and Instagram even more soo.

ill say this once again, TT ain’t going anywhere. this is all for politics entertainment, ring around the rosie game, and draining lul.

2 Likes

I been saying to not get my hopes up like cmon

1 Like

Guys… I think I’ll finally be able to finish that YouTube video I’ve been blabbering about :smirk:

3 Likes

All these little scares are probably better for byte than an instantaneous ban because it gives byte time to improve over time

3 Likes