Don’t use homophobic slurs

That’s the post. That’s it.

18 Likes

don’t use the slur if you aren’t affected by it or it doesn’t apply to you

6 Likes

It’s a good post.

5 Likes

don’t tell me what to do, I’ll say one!!!

you… homo sapiens!!

4 Likes

oH noooo he said it aaaa

1 Like

yeah, I’m so cool :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

8/10, good execution but consider- homo erectus.

6 Likes

how can you say such terrible words!!
Screenshot_30

6 Likes

Discomfort 100

2 Likes

erectus :smirk:

4 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

r o d i n

3 Likes

Even when it’s a legit joke? Cause a lot of comedians use it

1 Like

Unless you’re not part of the LGBTQIA+ community, no

7 Likes

Ya if it wasnt used against them then they cant use any slurs bc its not theirs to recliam

5 Likes

It’s not okay for a white comedian to use the n word in their routine, it’s not okay for a man to degrade a women as a gender for “comedy”, and straight comedians should not use homophobic slurs for the shock factor.

Also, what’s the “it” in this factor? There’s many homophobic slurs

5 Likes

Is it the same way if a black make a slur about white, a female to degrade a male as a gender for comedy for “comedy” and even homo”s male slurs about straight??? Just making sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

slurs are different than just words i hope you know that a slur has history behind it to answer its dark humour yall def shouldnt degrade people but making jokes about white ppl or straight people and men is fine as well as making jokes about any race or sexuilty as long as your not being homophobic or racist about it it really depends on how you word the joke but a slur should never be included homophobic slurs have bad history behind it

4 Likes

my dude don’t its either your jokes homophobic or its not either way its not okay and anyone with a brain should be able to see that if you’re gonna make a joke about the lgbt community it has to be funny to them too also your humor is really sucky and from here on out you will be considered homophobic to me .

3 Likes

Wait that didn’t come out right