Dom's update!

So Dom recently made an update, basically saying that the new app will be BLUE, and will not be called v2. It’s new fresh start, with a different approach. So what do y’all think about this?!

9 Likes

Haha first of all, it’s purple :joy:. Also, keep in mind that V2 was just a placeholder name.
I think that it’s a necessary change and I’m actually really happy with it. Tbh it was unrealistic to get exactly what we wanted, and we should all be happy with what we got, because it’s better than nothing at all.

10 Likes

I’m happy that the original idea of v2 has some new light, especially after that period of sadness from a few weeks ago. Very excited to see how this app goes!

9 Likes

Very excited, I was hoping it was going to be a lot different from what vine was anyway

7 Likes

I honestly don’t see purple at all… Am I color blind??? :joy: And yeah I agree, it was very unrealistic to get what we want. Any ideas on the new name??? I can’t think of any right now…

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Me likey this a lot

2 Likes

BLUE!

but you decide:

• Blue
  • Purple

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s white and gold guys

3 Likes

No it’s Yanny

4 Likes

considering that Dom chose blue means goodbye to purple

3 Likes

That was an accident. I think it’s slightly purplish tbh.

12 Likes

*slightly blue-ish

2 Likes

This is the gif / jiff argument all over again :joy:

2 Likes

I think I’m color blind I’m taking a test.

3 Likes

For the record it is “giff”

4 Likes

It’s giff but I like to pronounce it jif, it sounds more fun!

4 Likes

I took the test, I have normal color vision. I’m just stupid lol

1 Like

Wait when dom made the update

2 Likes

There a topic “An update on things” he made here and certain tweets but deleted some for the time being

Kind of like “you’re lucky when your early” kind of update. But he will post more later on

1 Like