Doms recent announcement

So idk if you guys read it yet but this isnt v2 this is different which is sad i wont lie but we have to support him im kind of glad cause i liked the way v2 looks not whatever this app is but yeah thats about it reply what you think

4 Likes

this app seems to make dom happy so ill try it out

1 Like

I’m sure the dark blue / violet app he’s been teasing is v2. He did mention a crowdfunding app, which he stated is different from “the app I’ve been teasing today” (the quote is in his own words).

4 Likes

but his update says ive been working on a 6 second looping app not v2 even though thats what v2 is

1 Like

That’s most likely because he’s already found a proper name for the app, and just isn’t telling us what it is yet. He has stated in the past that “v2” is just a placeholder name.

3 Likes

yes but he says the apps name isnt v2 and green isnt the color scheme an dsays that this is a different app hes working on

2 Likes

Oh I just saw the update you’re talking about. Yeah I guess you’re right in that aspect. I guess the app he’s been teasing isn’t v2 haha

Still super excited to see where it goes though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My only questions is has he stopped puttung money into v2

1 Like

Maybe he decided that because too much craziness was happening with v2, he decided to probably…ignore the project for now and make something new, completely from scratch.

Nooo let’s not go that far! :sweat_smile: You’ve done so much here that I think it would be all for nothing if you just left. I’m sure there’s a perfectly logical reason he’s doing this.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be here to try out the app when it’s released :smiley:

3 Likes

Sorry if this wasn’t clear. This app is picking up (in some aspects) where the V2 project left off. It is still a 6 second looping video app, but is a complete restart, and is being approached differently.

18 Likes

so v2 isnt happening?

Ahh that makes more sense. So basically because v2 was in such a chaotic state you decided to start over from scratch?

2 Likes

Sounds good, tbh I like apps that are simple to use and not to much extra stuff in :+1:

4 Likes

Yep, basically.

10 Likes

It is. V2 is just a placeholder for a name until Dom releases the actual name to us. The start of the V2 idea became hectic, so this new approach is such as moving with a clearer state of mind & new innovations. The 6 second loop format has not gone anywhere.

4 Likes

The app was never named “v2” to begin with. That was a placeholder name for the project.

5 Likes

Okay! I Understand it’s enough when two explain it but three

2 Likes

I am seriously so grateful to @dom for doing this. I cannot wait to give this new app a go, Dom should really be commended for how well he’s handled things of late. He’s really trying his hardest to produce something of quality for the community, sure the wait can suck but at least we have something to look forward to again! :grinning::grin:

4 Likes