Dom’s Update from Twitter

Hi! Dom made a few promising tweets today, and I thought I’d share them with you here in case you don’t have a Twitter.

First off he revealed the mascot and logo for the new crowdfunding app.

(You’ll have to go to his Twitter to see the gif haha)

Second, he made a rather interesting statement on the “evolution” of crowdfunding.

I feel like this is a sign as to how his app is gonna work, which is exciting!

And lastly, he tweeted this:

Finally a confirmation about the fate of the new app!! I’m excited guys!!

10 Likes

He’s still working on the app and we will get an explanation to why v2 was postponed eeeeee!

3 Likes

Yes this makes me hapyyyy

2 Likes

Awesome news about the crowdfunding app

2 Likes

i got locked outta my account so i cant see shit thank god you said something

2 Likes

I think the main reason Dom is so excited to work on that is because its mascot is a beautiful shibe. but then again, what reason is there not to be lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

yay!!!

2 Likes

My heart fell out of my body, rolled into the depths of hell, gave satan the middle finger and came back to me when I saw this.

3 Likes

It sounds like something stopped v2 that we don’t know about :thinking:

5 Likes

Legal problems with Twitter most likely

3 Likes

Woah what an analogy haha

3 Likes

Well now he’s having convo’s with people on Twitter but I lost track after the mascot reveal

3 Likes

Ahhhh!!! Amazing news, I’m pretty excitedly :heart:

3 Likes

Yay finally some good news! Thanks for sharing! (I deleted my Twitter and got logged outta the forum again somehow)

3 Likes

Wow, I’m seeing a lot of old faces!

5 Likes

For some reason I thought Cashiba might have something to do with a sheep. Like a sheep would be the mascot. I literally have no idea why. A Shiba Inu is a really good mascot though. me gusta

4 Likes

I get what you mean I thought that it was gonna be like stack of cash with face or something

1 Like

Finally its come good news

2 Likes

He’s been active af on Twitter over the last 2 days… 3 more tweets and he’ll be more active than Trump :joy:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to find out when. It looks dope

2 Likes