Dom revealing the name soon

hey Peeps!
@dom has certainly kept us wondering…I think the name needs to be short and snappy, just like Vine was - my suggestions are:

1. Vibe (ReVibe)
  2. Cycle (ReCycle)
  3. Editz (ReEditz)
  4. Vidz (ReVidz)
  5. Grape (ReGrape) a humorous connection to old Vine :slight_smile:
  6. Loopit (ReLoopit)
  7. Blaze (ReBlaze)
  8. Boom (ReBoom)
  9. Spark (ReSpark)
  10. Flame (ReFlame)
  11. Ignite (ReIgnite)
  12. Lit (ReLit)
  13. Show (ReShow)
  14. Bean (ReBean)
  15. Flow (ReFlow)
1 Like

I’m SO ready!

1 Like

This fourm needs a retweet options so i could retweet this :joy:

3 Likes

I have some guesses, but they’re more like “names that are actually in consideration of being the real name” kind of guesses, so it’s probably best I keep my mouth shut. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I’d love for the app to be called Blurple though haha)

6 Likes

are any of the names on the table, any of the names on the list I posted earlier???

1 Like

This was more of just a guessing game @DamageLittle , but there are a few unusable names:

3 Likes

“Sorryforkillingvinebutimbacknow”

6 Likes

twitter killed vine

2 Likes

i think name 6sec

I was thinking Beta, but now I think Omega would be better. It kind of relates to werewolf mythology and stuff.

When an Alpha werewolf turns someone to a werewolf that person would become the Alpha’s, Beta. The Alpha in this case is Vine. This new app is coming is the Beta in the sense that it is being created because of Vine and how much people miss it. BUTTTTT, then i got to thinking and realized that Omega would be better and here’s why… In werewolf mythology an Omega is alone. It doesn’t have a pack. A lone wolf if you will. And as Dom has said in the past, he is working on this ALONE and is separate to Vine (the Alpha). This new app, whatever it may be called, is a new lone project with no ties to Vine (Alpha); therefore, it is the Omega.
(inspired by my love for teen wolf)

4 Likes

Idk but all i know is im hYpEd to see what the name will be

2 Likes

These ones are great. I like the “Grape” one.

Really hoping it’s bean

I feel like he’s going to throw us for a loop (pun intended) and name it something totally different than anything we’ve suggested. It’s gonna be something really wild and clever. He has had months to think about it haha.

Blurple would be amazing tho.

3 Likes

I hope it’s Blurple lmaoo

2 Likes

Can y’all add me to the discord gc?

any news?

here join using this link: https://discord.gg/GYH9vWV

:smile:

They are down choosing between 2 names, we will be told what the final name is sometime next week, keep a look out! :))

1 Like

Hypeeeeedd upppop