Dom please release the app

@dom community is declining their is nothing to post please…

2 Likes

No can do if its not DONE

2 Likes

Please refrain from asking for such things. No need to put pressure on the team. Lots to do elsewhere. If you are eager to make videos, try youtube or instagram for now.

8 Likes

AAAA it’s true!!! @dom I don’t want the forum community to die :sob: we need a post or sneak peek or something that we can all talk about

5 Likes

Did you not read the other two replys??? @takeshisaan

2 Likes

comon dont be so rude i saying please not ordering n moreover its just a hype not serious take things lightly bro

Oh ya I just read them now. Ur right I guess they are pretty busy. It’s up to us to keep the forum going I guess

2 Likes

litrally a valid point

1 Like

But if the the app is not even ready for an alpha they cant RELEASE it IT WILL FAIL

1 Like

I think he just said it for the hype. We all know it’s nowhere near ready to be released.

1 Like

The app is coming out around spring/summer, so that means you have to wait.

And can we please stop calling the staff “Dom”? Like I understand that he’s the head of the group, but come on now. Dom is not the only person working on the app, you know. Let him be.

6 Likes

I wasn’t being rude. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Who posted this and is it legit?

1 Like

I understand your anxiousness. However, the way you said it, I see why people take it as rude but I understand you.

1 Like

Was posting this supposed to make him instantly release it cause you said so lmao

1 Like

Like he said, no need to push it. Dom and the V2 Team did not NEED to create a forum for us to speak. Like everyone else you have to wait. Do not abuse this platform. Like @AIexander said, there’s other things to do than to pressure the team

4 Likes

Don’t mean to sound like a potato chip, but just go outside :smiley:

5 Likes

LMAO000000ooo

1 Like

Dom confirmed that the app is coming out "when it gets warmer in the northern hemisphere"
I just made that photo to add to my point lol

3 Likes

Just because the forums are quiet the app should be released? It doesn’t work like that, it will be released when it’s ready.

2 Likes