Dom, I know there are a lot of other features that you’re adding but, I took my time on this picture/screenshot, I hope you like it. I CALL IT, byte live (not a very creative name)🤩

4 Likes

This will be soo cool

2 Likes

I know right, I’m trying to reach this message to Dom, please repost it, WE NEED THIS FEATURE :pray::pray::pray::innocent:

1 Like

There’s seems to already have been a few requests on this topic so I’m sure they’re working on something like this in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

O this would be interesting! Especially if you could have another person join like with insta

2 Likes

:red_circle:Everyone who likes this idea, repost this photo enough so Dom can see it, I want this to be an actual feature.:red_circle:

2 Likes

I like your marketing tactics, not a huge fan of a live stream and I saw many mentions this before in the forums :ok_hand:t4::upside_down_face:

4 Likes

At first, I’d say no but the fact that there have been 4 posts about this must mean that this is something worth exploring. A feature that users interact with their followers in real-time makes sense tbh.

I may be one of the only one’s feeling this way, but I don’t think this would be a good idea. Sooo many apps have the live feature now and it’s getting to be too much. Byte is unique because it solely has the 6.5 second videos and that’s it. Most creators list their other socials in their profile, so there are already many other ways to connect with them.

I think if we start adding things like live, stories, etc it’ll get to be far too crowded and far too similar to every other app out there.

I love your mockup model of it though :heart:. I don’t mean to be negative, I just don’t think it’s a good idea.

1 Like

Hey whilst I understand what you’re saying (and don’t think you’re being negative at all, great constructive criticism), I’m not sure if in the case of features, less is more. I personally feel like all of these features would enhance the app. It’s kind of like playing catchup to the other apps, except our selling point is 6.5 second perfect loops, TikTok’s is trends. YouTube’s is corporate shilling, etc. But at the end of the day there is a distinct difference between each.

To the thread and Messiah, I’d be ecstatic if we got live. I’d love to livestream.

3 Likes

I understand

1 Like

Thank you for you’re honest

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty :heart: