Dom how’s the marketing process going on?

I really loved what you said. If this could not become a dominating platform I would not be here. I love your word selection “dominate”. This is really GREAT! :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Very insightful and strategic strategies right here, I actually never took retention rate into consideration. I’m very stoked for Byte’s future!

2 Likes

Byte is booming!
stonks_meme_1254

8 Likes

For what’s it’s worth, I think promoting and connecting genuine, interacting users goes a long ways to retention. Real connections is what keeps me posting.

I’ve used other services heavily, but I’ve never made real friends on them. They’re wastelands of mechanical clout-chasers and comedy/animal aggregator accounts. On Byte, I think I’ve made real, lasting friendships.

Maybe every star an account earns allows them to donate a reputation point to another profile? Maybe the reputation points disappear after a time? It could help users find accounts that are resonating with people. But I know I don’t know much about this stuff. Just throwing ideas out there.

Please keep up the good work. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

i love you

8 Likes

Thank you for the information. If you need support in the German market, then let me know.

2 Likes

PREACH BROTHER PREEEAAACH

thank you for writing this. I’m madly in love with byte and the community. I absolutely do not hold any expectations on where byte might lead but I’m enjoying it in the moment right now. That’s what everyone should be doing instead of worrying about their numbers.

Patients and perseverance is key.

7 Likes

@PunkAndAlcohol

Found the thread

2 Likes

One thing that has not changed for me is really loving the word dominate. :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark: - I picture 9 green and white checkmarks thinking about it. :+1:

Thanks, bro, you’re a real homie :facepunch:t5::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!

In reference to sharing bytes to other sources. It would be cool to share to IG stories. Currently I’m having to resize my bytes to post them on the IG because I do not want to lose the byte watermark. I’m also doing this so that if people want to see my bytes in full size they have to go to the app (sneaky) :laughing:
From the information that I have gathered from an unofficial survey, they seem to just go to my link and not the app :woman_shrugging:t2:
Perhaps I will remove the link.

I apologize if this has all been covered previously.

Keep up the amazing work Dom & Byte Team!

:heartpulse:

4 Likes