Dom getting ROASTED on Twitter

Dom tweeted yesterday. This is what he said:

https://twitter.com/dhof/status/999685875792535552

And if you look at the replies … DAMN! People are so harsh. Here’s a few samples:

https://twitter.com/cutebeIIy/status/999685956197285889

3 Likes

yea ive seen it live, shit’s brutal yo

5 Likes

It annoys my how a lot of the replies say “where’s V*ne 2”

2 Likes

hey wheres v2??? !!!111

2 Likes

Yea, I’m sure Dom regrets having ever announced V2 before it was hatched. People can be so mean online.

3 Likes

oh yeah cuz all the legal shit is Clearly his fault. jeez. id like to see some of those people try and work on something and actually try and make it good all the while everyones insulting you and screaming for you to hurry up.

also, dom didnt “lie” about anything. he never promised a release date. he said it was in production, and it was. he said he couldnt work on it anymore right now, and he cant. some people are just mean i guess.

1 Like

This is the same thing happening to Chadwick Boseman lol, he’s been in so many other amazing movies, but is only known for Black Panther bc it’s the most popular, so that’s all people want from him

2 Likes

can someone fill me in on what happened?

Every time Dom Tweets, people ask about v2. It’s obvious when you announce something huge everyone will be wanting it. I guess it’s a shock that people keep asking Dom for info on v2 and are upset for the delay?

1 Like

What frustrates me the most is that most of them weren’t on the forums and they haven’t been loyally following up until the update. The amount of people that are cowards in this world amazes me. I mean, I bet not one of them could say what they said over text to his face

2 Likes

Firstly, ‘over text to his face’ ???

Secondly, you don’t need to join a forum to be ‘loyal’ to an app that isn’t out yet. Everyone who was waiting for v2 is on the same level, nobody is placed above anyone simply for the fact that they joined a public forum. The amount of people on the forums is such a small percentage of people who are actually waiting for v2. The amount of people out there who heard that ‘Vine’ was coming back, but never even knew they had forums for it is a huge number.

Encountering legal issues is the creator’s fault. However much I wanted v2 to become a thing, we can’t deny that it’s the creators responsibility to ensure that all/most legal issues are dealt with. Legal issues should be sorted out before announcing an app. I agree though, he didn’t lie about anything. I guess some people just thought that he did it as a prank or something? I’m not too sure.

1 Like

Sorry for misexplaining myself, when I said that “they haven’t been loyally following up until the update” I did not mean for anyone to interpret me placing anyone on a “hierarchy”, as I believe that all humans are equal no matter the circumstances and situation. And Im also aware that there are a wider populous of people waiting for v2 outside the forums.

And when I say “over text to his face” I mean that people prefer to say things behind a mask known as Twitter than saying it verbally right in front of him as many people dont have the courage to do so.

1 Like

it hurts my heart to see : (

3 Likes

Jesus, people can be dicks sometimes.

3 Likes

wow… Well, I think most of them are just mainly playful. They are hopefully trying to not actually hurt him.

2 Likes

“The amount of people out there who heard that ‘Vine’ was coming back, but never even knew they had forums for it is a huge number.” i agree I didn’t even know there was forums until at least a month or 2 ago

Dammmm people need to chilll :sob:

1 Like

lets not focus on the negativity. lets try to empower and inspire Dom. we need to support him, and help him move forward instead of crushing him down.

1 Like