Dom fangirls

anyone else been seeing all dom’s fangirls in his comments? also big alt byte creators like @chlamydiaa have been making videos encouraging people to send him support. i wonder if we’re gonna see some fanpages/ fancams in the future lmao

10 Likes

I wanna join them lol

4 Likes

only if they had that same energy for the rest of the content creators :unamused:

5 Likes

some of them are turning around! i think it’ll get better soon

2 Likes

“youre our new daddy” :joy: :joy:

Yes, they are calming down. Don’t forget it’s been less than two days since the flood began. I know patience is hard when you are being invaded. But while this space feels like “ours” it’s not really and we have to make space.

They are fangirling because dom is making the changes they want a priority. I think the poll was an excellent idea and helped them feel heard.

Fancams should be in the edits category because it’s so nice to see the flow in that category.

1 Like

I am lucky I never got traffic because my only two bytes are not as featured and months old.

1 Like

They’re late to the fan club but don’t tell them :shushing_face:

2 Likes

I am getting about an interaction every minute. Mostly likes, a few comments and follows. I’ve gained 80 followers in less than a day.

1 Like

Dom :star_struck: Cams :sparkles:

3 Likes

Where can I find videos/pictures of Dom? I want to make an edit for him :point_right:t3::point_left:t3:

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=dom+hofmann&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=nisv&sxsrf=ALeKk01jXaLLhJuQ9a32yDJpz3iMbHqsHw:1594307520222&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj15Z6rusDqAhWSY80KHQiEA7EQ_AUoAnoECBIQAg&biw=414&bih=719

2 Likes

Ugh thats not enough :frowning: anyway THANK YOU QUEEN :crown::heart:

2 Likes

He rarely if ever shows his face to people. Try and snag some of his videos? You can download them in the share menu. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Thank you :pleading_face: lyy <33

1 Like

Ily :heavy_heart_exclamation::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

if this app dosen’t work out i guess dom could be the next justin beiber lol