Dom Doing Interviews on CNN and USA Today?

Good morning @dom

I was wondering if you plan on getting in front of Television, like CNN, BuzzFeed, USA Today, and many other to talk about and promote Byte. It doesn’t have to be on big corporate TVs, it can be like small social media news channels, I think this will be a great way to market Byte!

10 Likes

Imagine seeing the big man on TV :eyes:

3 Likes

Id love to see Dom on TV, but considering he wasn’t on CNN, Buzzfeed, etc. for Vine I highly doubt it he will be doing interviews for this. Who knows tho!

2 Likes

umm… I Don’t Think he’s not going to do that…-_- if @dom comes out in big television it’s big trouble to him you know …Twitter they love to buy companies and apps & Services… we would keep this (His Personal Project) a Secret… not talk/show this into public where twitter CEO can see them… (That make CEO of Twitter of Encouraging to buy this Company and yikes/worried).

PS: Also this mean there should be just no Byte Con at all don’t do =.=

From,
Suki the Hyper Fox.

2 Likes

Ya I can guarantee Byte isn’t a secret. Nor would we want it to be.

7 Likes

well so you mean you just letting CEO of Twitter Spy on this app and buying it? I Don’t Think so… We would… Never mind… I Don’t Think Twitter CEO Cares about new app that much since they have Vine Heh.

2 Likes

I obviously can’t read minds but I’m willing to bet the last thing @dom would ever consider is selling his baby.

4 Likes

You mean this Company he hardly worked for & Established? lol Big Fat NO. but if him would sell this company he will target my Future City I’m Building and Establish near Future (It’s Called Lovecity) and I would make this app great even further. (Because Twitter is Douchebag that wants to buy Every Service they can get Hands on Not OK in my End). I Won’t even let Twitter CEO Doing this “Role” Action all over again. Not in my Prime Time.

1 Like

Twitter know about byte lol

5 Likes

As for this actual topic I don’t see this happening, look up other interviews he’s done :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh yeah I see what you saying^^ I’ll look up his old interview archives btw. but thanks for info! @cark =^.^=;;

2 Likes

Did you just say he hardly worked on this app?

The team has worked very hard, taking into consideration a lot of feedback from testers, so no I don’t think he’ll be letting go of it this early in the game.

1 Like

Tbf, CNN and Buzzfeed have already reported on byte some. No interview with Dom (can’t really see that happening) but some byters have been interviewed… :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I think he meant hard work

2 Likes

I’ll continue to market

1 Like

He for sure meant worked hard, but hardly worked does not mean the same thing, just a miscommunication

3 Likes

Yeah, I just thought that he meant worked hard instead of saying hardly worked.

2 Likes

Ayeeeee that’s what’s up image

1 Like