Dom being pressured by us ?(Tweet)

Screenshot_2019-02-12-09-59-17-92

@dom we are here for you!!! Take all the time you need. We just wanna be a part of something bigger . Thank you for the opportunity :slight_smile:

32 Likes

take your time domathan, we’ll wait for whatever you have in store for the upcoming future :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:He’s doing sooooo much for us. I love this man. :100:

12 Likes

Awww. Just take your time Mr. Dom, we appreciate how you’ve been doing all your best. We are thankful but please don’t forget to take care of yourself as well. We got this :heart:

8 Likes

it’s no rush

quality takes time

8 Likes

He’s working hard for the app and for us

7 Likes

I hope Dom doesn’t feel like he needs to rush. That’s the same problem Elon Musk sometimes faces and it hurts him in the long run :confused:

8 Likes

We motivate you Dom.

4 Likes

Take your time Dom, we all love you Im sure you will deliver us a masterpiece.

Would rather wait for a perfect app rather than getting an unfinished one <3

4 Likes

Thanks for working so hard Dom! Take as much time as you need, we’re here behind you to support you and help you in making this app as impactful as possible!

7 Likes

wE’Re HeRe FoR yOu DoM

8 Likes

The hype is REAL though.

3 Likes

take the time you need, no hurry.
we’ve been here for one year and we can wait, take some time for yourself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope he’s doing alright and doesn’t feel too pressured.

3 Likes

@dom, you should take a break and go on a short vacation…

3 Likes

Doms the man and I know he got this

2 Likes

We believe in you, Dom!

2 Likes

Sometimes I understand Dom here. Since it has been always hyped most of the time, we are at the momentun/peak at the process. Ideas and motivation has been flowing in huge amounts of energy, making them want to not miss any details of a sudden idea so they tend to do it immediately. Then at the process, another idea pops up and they will do it, and things goes on and on.

Respect And full love to our Mans

4 Likes

@dom You are honestly so awesome. The fact that you came so close to dropping the project altogether but picked it up again just shows me that you really care about creating a quality platform for people to enjoy. I know you’re working incredibly hard to get Byte ready for release, and we’re all grateful for that, but we also understand that this project is huge and can’t be done easily. We’re here for you, and even though you’re making a platform for us, I hope that you can continue to work hard but to pace yourself knowing that we can be patient. Patience is a virtue, and we all know that rushing the app’s release will just cause more problems than it will solve. Cheers!

3 Likes

We’re not gonna let you down. We’re gonna do the best with byte

2 Likes