Does your family watch your bytes?

My mom and dad have been watching my bytes since my day 1 byte got relatively a lot of views and stuff (I told my mom🤷🏻‍♀️). But I’d imagine it would be pretty hard to keep it from then since i’m 16 and we live together lol. They’d be bound to hear me making one at some point.

So, does your family watch your bytes?

15 Likes

Nope

5 Likes

Not all of them.

3 Likes

my older sister downloaded byte to watch and like my stuff lol and my dad has only asked me to see two of mine(to see what kinda stuff im making)

4 Likes

To my knowledge, the only family member who knows about byte and is aware that I make them is my dad. However, I don’t think he watches them much.

2 Likes

Not at all.

3 Likes

My mom does!! She’s even on byte! Everyone who knows me also knows her! They call her Momma Rommie or Momma Jingle! Haha :slight_smile: she shares my video with everyone she can and she also shares other videos of other creators content too!! She’s the best!

7 Likes

My mom and dad watches them. All of my closest friends do as well. I make them :joy: but nah they all watch

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:nice

2 Likes

My sister lol. She’s my main supporter for sure

4 Likes

I want my mom on the platform because she’s adorable and think it will be a healthy outlet for her, but also I made some jokes about my darker family history and don’t want them to see that I broadcasted that all over a vertical video platform.

8 Likes

I told my parents like 3 days ago because now I’m moved home because of coronavirus. And now my dad has an account and liked all my bytes​:sweat_smile: which is funny because when I curse irl it’s a nono but he laughed at my bytes so…:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I made 1 byte joking about how my parents didnt pick me up at daycare and I just told them I made it up, but actually…:no_mouth:

5 Likes

“Mom…Dad…I do Byte.”

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:honestly I was like “can yall sit down for a second I have something to tell you”

6 Likes

My parents know. My dad doesn’t care but my mom is STRONGLY against it and cut me out and ignored me for a day (especially awkward since we live together) the situation got worse after that but all that matters is it’s over now.

I’m 20 and capable of making my own decisions. I love making these short videos! I’m not budging from this community though :muscle:t3:

6 Likes

Yeah, you really gotta watch the humor

4 Likes

Strong man💪🏻

4 Likes

No don’t have time :rofl:

Friends does!!!

8 Likes

Not really tbh. I’m sure they will once Byte gets more popular.

7 Likes