Does this mean something? 👀

I just checked Dom’s twitter today and he deleted everything, pictures and retweets that had nothing to do with v2. Now he just has a the picture of v2 he posted back in December as well as the few vids of some loops he made on v2 earlier this year, I’m thinking this means the update is coming soon enough! https://twitter.com/dhof

8 Likes

i think he just didn’t want to pollute his twitter with v2 stuff, people begging for v2, and other stuff. His twitter is personal to him, and he probably didn’t want to deal w any v2 stuff on there.

3 Likes

That happened well over a week ago. Possibly two

Honestly, true. A few weeks ago he deleted a post about v2. Now his twitter only has posts about v2. It would be a bit strange for him to delete all his personal posts and only keep the ones related to v2. Could be coming really soon O:

1 Like

I’m so readddyyyyy I can feel it coming up soon!!!

2 Likes

OOH Nevermind my last post. Wow. Ok. I’m HYPED!

2 Likes

We’ll just have to find out! It’ll come sooner or later. And it’ll be awesome when it comes!

I think it might be coming soon, we must take into consideration that even Oevo people are getting saltier than usual.

3 Likes

I think he cleans out his Twitter by deleting stuff… someone made a topic abt this a while back, just different tweets

2 Likes

but it is kinda coincidental how he deleted everything except anything pertaining to v2. either way an update probably coming soon finally after a month.

5 Likes

yea i noticed this too it was just the v2 pic that was up…tbh i freaked thinking hed delete that too indicating v2’s cancellation (omg thinking bout it gives me the chillls)

2 Likes

I think he might be avoiding confusion when he announces the app and it isn’t called V2 so there isn’t any overlap in his tweets?

2 Likes

Whoa that’s cool. When I first read this I thought you meant he deleted everything having to do with V2 and I was worried. :joy:

well next week is the first week of may so maybe we’ll finally hear something…

1 Like

i think he’d at least HAVE to say something if he cancelled it, rather than leave us hanging here clueless. but the forums and the v2 twitter page are up and he has loops on his personal page so i think it’s still going on.

1 Like

so does this mean the app is still being made? not cancelled?

Dom really testing us rn @dom fight me :triumph::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::fist:

he would probably announce if it was cancelled

This is like the fnaf conspiracy theorists all over again XD any time the creator Scott Cawthon did ANYTHING, fans would be hopping right on it like IT’S A SIIIIIGN.