Does Pineapple belong on pizza? 🤔

Huge question the world needs to know DOES PINEAPPLE BELONG ON PIZZA?! I think it’s good I’ll eat Hawaiian :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

sure, if you like it why not, i’ve seen a lot worse than pineapple on pizza before…

2 Likes

It’s not for me. Although I make passive-aggressive remarks towards having pineapple on pizza, I don’t mind those who eat them together.

3 Likes

Hmm… honestly, it just depends on the day! Some days you want plain, some days pepperoni, and sometimes you’re feeling tropical and want a Lil pineapple!

2 Likes

i’ve had it once and it honestly wasn’t that bad

2 Likes

it really depends on the pineapple. sometimes it could complement your pizza perfectly, other times it could make it taste like badness in a physical form. temperature also matters too, if it’s ice cold then you really won’t want it, but if it’s grossly warm then you don’t want it either. so it’s all about execution in the mysterious art of making a pineapple pizza

2 Likes

I like that you create these topics to engage with the community, but please try to search if something already exists. That way, there are less duplicates, thus less clutter, and the original post can get revived again.

7 Likes

NO! It doesn’t. End of debate.

3 Likes

my favorite

4 Likes

Yes period

4 Likes

Hawaiian isn’t that bad for me

4 Likes

I searched yesterday man never came up! Sorry

2 Likes

Looked up does pineapple belong on pizza never came up sorry my guy!

2 Likes

just “pineapple pizza” shows it. its fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ofcourse man I’ll be looking EXTRA carful from now on🤙🏼

3 Likes

This is sooo true !

3 Likes

What’s the worst thing you’ve seen on pizza?

2 Likes

The foot came DOWN :rofl:

3 Likes

This is also so true depends on the day !

2 Likes

I would not say pineapple “Belongs” on a pizza. I’d say it is a welcome “visitor” every once in a while though!