Does everyone have the following mutuals update?

I know this feature came out to beta users a few weeks ago. But now seemingly everyone I talk to has it except me. Is this a glitch or is it not released to everyone yet?

Thanks!

4 Likes

been released my guy , gotta manually update tho , every update or you will be stuck waiting a few days-a week until auto update

4 Likes

Hmm, I have updated a few times. I’m on version 1.0.15 and have zen mode, your mix feed, notification filtering, and hashtags. But for some reason no mutuals update.

1 Like

it takes a few hours to come through, compared to ios. google is slow

(us android users might not even have the update coming right now)

changed from #bug-reports to #general-discussion

3 Likes

But it seems like the update came out a while ago. If it’s not released to everyone I can just wait for it to release but the reason for my post is because I seem to be the only person without it. I’m in the beta but even non-beta users have the feature. So I thought maybe it was a server side glitch or something.

3 Likes

I don’t have the mutuals update either I am also in version 1.0.15. I got Zen mode and all of that a few days ago.

4 Likes

i don’t have it either, don’t worry! i think it’s just ios users who do. the last update for android was the 28th for everyone (i think)

3 Likes

Yes :smiley:

3 Likes

Okay only iOS users is probably what it is.

2 Likes

Yup. iOS is almost always going to have the latest and greatest updates first, just b/c of the complexity of the dev cycle between iOS and Droid. Same thing happened with Droid.

I could go on a whole story about that, but basically Android is my go to example of market fragmentation and also an example of fractals.

2 Likes

I dont even have hashtags lol

1 Like

I thought beta users gets early Access??

2 Likes

we do :sunglasses:!

1 Like