Does anyone know what the official name of the app will be?

I’m not sure if it’s already been mentioned, I’m also not sure if it actually will be called V2. If @dom has this answer I’d really appreciate it.

He didn’t really bring anything up yet, still v2 for now

2 Likes

nothing as of yet but im itching to find out. I got a hunch that the name is already decided and dom is just waiting for the right time to release that info xD

2 Likes

Nothing has been confirmed yet.

2 Likes

it’s unconfirmed.

1 Like

Still not sure but for now it’s v2

1 Like

Only time will tell

1 Like

If the name doesn’t change, I’d actually be pretty happy with v2

1 Like

tbh i actually like v2. considering the app is set to come out in like 3-4 months and its been branded as v2 so far wouldn’t be surprised if they stick with that.

theres loads of ideas from the community, like loop, byte, vyne, vert, vurt, tree ,starts etc

1 Like

(The name v2)

No clue what it will be, but I speculate that it will NOT be called V2, simply because Dom tweeted a while ago through the official V2 twitter account “any app in any app store called v2 is fake” which makes me think that since he made that statement, it will always be true. However, I don’t think V2 is just an arbitrary name that will go away. Perhaps the full name of the app will be different, but the shorthand name will still be V2. Only time will tell, but each day brings us closer to the answer!

1 Like