Does anyone here planning to do comedy already have stuff uploaded elsewhere?

I’m curious how many of you have already created comedy content on other platforms. This will be my first venture into that with this app and it’s a little nerve wracking of a thought lol

3 Likes

It’s okay. Everyone starts from somewhere. Some people may have a larger audience on another platform but do not let that discourage you. I have 163k on Instagram but I am thinking of creating an account for myself or Youtube. Do not be too focused on gaining, have fun, only focusing on gaining may discourage you especially if you have one bad day.

4 Likes

i don’t have any content posted either. i was on vine when that was a thing but i was in 6th grade so it was stupid and didn’t make sense… but yea i agree its making me nervous too, it’ll be fun though i hope

2 Likes

We already have comedy content ideas but never created content on other platforms. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

honestly, i haven’t made any content purposely, i am more going to upload stuff that i do with my friends that i or we found hilarious with hopes that others will too

i believe that, that was more or less the philosophy that most of the big viral vines were made from (or that it was just crazy/stupid but so funny)

2 Likes

I have a small YouTube channel with 1,000 or so subs, it’s Graeson Ippolito and I would like to think some of my content is pretty funny!

Same I kind of just watched vines off of YouTube I never thought of making a vine account and even if I did they would have been super cringy. When v2 comes out I’m going to try to make videos that aren’t cringy

2 Likes

The first comedic content I ever posted was on vine and I remember being just as nervous! It took me awhile to get used to it but I love creating! stuck with it and after some trial and error with content I was able to get some of it on the feature pages of vine (with barely any following so it’s not always a number of followers thing) and various other apps since that shut down. It is nerve wracking at the beginning but very rewarding achieving small personal goals along the way! We are all starting out on this new app don’t let the numbers of other creators scare you away from creating! As long as you enjoy creating I am sure that me and many others will look forward to seeing what you put together on V2! Best of luck! Like @jennifer said

1 Like

Plan on creating fresh ones related to what im already doing on IG

1 Like

@jennifer whats your ig lmao

it’s on her profile

oh my bad, got it @jennifer

I’ve been working on ideas for V2! I do comedy videos and I use to do Vine and it’s what got me started in the social media world :slight_smile: I cannot wait for the release of V2.

1 Like

As of now I have not uploaded anything elsewhere

I’ve been watching old vine compilations for inspiration

2 Likes

Glad to see that people who started on vine are coming back for V2! that’s awesome!

1 Like