Does anybody else change their header colour to match their most recent byte?

not sure if it’s just me being totally obsessive because i run an arty kind of account, but my favourite thing to do after posting a new byte is making sure my header is colour coordinated with my newest post. am I totally weird for doing this? :sob:

24 Likes

I’ve never done this but this is really really cool, I love the idea of having a whole account with an aesthetic but this by itself is awesome, and looks really good!

11 Likes

Haven’t changed mine since October 2019 :joy:

5 Likes

Cool idea but once it’s comes with update for grid view, u have to make 3 videos same color to get same effect :+1:

3 Likes

I’d not thought of this!!! Gonna need to take advantage of the one column view while I can :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I admire your dedication. I figure black is a good background for everything so I take the lazy way out. :joy:

2 Likes

Thats really creative! I hadn’t ever thought to do that.

4 Likes

I’ve got an intro sequence for a series I do and it matches my header colours. I love that we are able to choose how it all looks. It’s taken me until a few days ago to adapt the way I do the intro (it’s now full screen and has a note for those unable to hear what’s happening) but it’s worth it, and my daughter approves (she’s deaf).

3 Likes

As someone said, the new grid feature will give you some problem :joy:
But you can always match the header colours with those of the propic.
I would do the same, but I can barely match my socks :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The good news regarding the grid view is that it’s an option people can switch to; column view is still there though so you can keep doing this :heart:. I think it’s very unique and I love it!

3 Likes

I like it, but what will you do when the grid view comes out :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Never changed since September 2019 but this is so creative! Love the idea

3 Likes

this is really cool!! why the hell not!

2 Likes

Wow that’s such a genius idea! I love how much creative freedom we have on this app :art:

3 Likes

That’s so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I wish my videos were that beautiful :joy:

2 Likes

Love this, very creative.

1 Like

Grid view? Omg I wanted a grid view can’t wait

1 Like

That’s so cool actually haha and definitely seems like a smart thing to do for aesthetics especially if it matches your content

1 Like

That makes sense, and looks amazing. I just keep mine the same, I’ve only change mine once since I started.

1 Like