Do You Think Where You Live Will Affect You On V2?

Yesssss for sure

1 Like

Same here :joy: rip us

Most of them did/do live in LA, so I see what you mean. Idk what it is over there. It’s like you live in LA and ur automatically famous :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ikr :joy: :joy: its crazy

1 Like

Haha yep

1 Like

I think this would tie to —> Regional communities?
It’s just a thought about implementing regional communities

3 Likes

Nah when they got larger they all moved to LA to grow further!

3 Likes

That too.

In my country, Puerto Rico, I don’t see the chance that Americans would have, but I would do the best for be good in this.

2 Likes

State-wise it could, more rural areas can give less creative space to creators, but if they’re creative they might find things to film

2 Likes

This may be a random question but how is everything down there? I have some family in PR and haven’t heard much from them after the hurricane

1 Like

Yeah, it can be pretty unfair but who knows, the opportunity may come about

1 Like

Well, everyone is facing a new reality. Thousands of persons still with out electricity in their homes. People living in down areas (like me) are a little better than does who live in the mountains. Some yeah, in resume, is a new reality.

Dang that sucks, still can’t believe that Puerto Rico hasn’t been helped yet, same with Florida and Texas

2 Likes

Well, you are not wrong, there are many houses that lost their roofs or that simply disappeared and FEMA instead of giving help to those people are offering them loans.

Yes, i have problems because in the city that i live nobody know about V2 so i could not make collaborations

1 Like

Yess :rage::rage::rage::rage:

Same here and it kinda sucks but most likely when V2 launches more people will know about it

Hopefully stuff like regional communities or regional leaderboards will be featured,it’s gonna make things way easier

1 Like

I hope so too and things like that will help build networks and friendships (hopefully😂)

1 Like