Do You Think Where You Live Will Affect You On V2?

So like, on Vine it seemed as though only people from America really became successful etc. (probably not all that true but pretty much every viner I came across was American lol)

Just curious to see if you think that would be the same on V2?

I know that where you live can affect certain things because there may be more opportunities in bigger countries or cities etc.

20 Likes

probably will mostly be America, but I hope other places get the chance

4 Likes

So do I. I think it should be mainly about the content but we’ll see

I really hope not because a lot of people are not in the US and they really want to shine on v2

5 Likes

I live in Australia. I hope that I am a little bit successful.

6 Likes

also I think its just since everyone lived in America it was easier for them to collaborate and build each other up. we just need to find people from our area, if not then alone. as long as we are good in our own way.

6 Likes

I hope not, I live in a small town in England

1 Like

Ikr, I think everyone should be given equal opportunities

1 Like

I think amyone can become popular on V2 in any country. Just post content that you love and enjoy and the followers will flow in

8 Likes

Exactly :heart:

2 Likes

Can not agree more :heart:

3 Likes

Probably but there was still a lot of people from different parts of America. Suppose a lot of them moved to LA tho so that would have helped

2 Likes

Yesssss for sure

1 Like

Same here :joy: rip us

Most of them did/do live in LA, so I see what you mean. Idk what it is over there. It’s like you live in LA and ur automatically famous :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Ikr :joy: :joy: its crazy

1 Like

Haha yep

1 Like

I think this would tie to —> Regional communities?
It’s just a thought about implementing regional communities

3 Likes

Nah when they got larger they all moved to LA to grow further!

3 Likes

That too.