Do you think v2 will live up to the hype?

Like everyone else I am very excited for v2, been following the forums since he announced them. I have very high hopes for it but I’ve seen people doubt it and say that “it’s just going to be filled with people who want to be famous” or “it’s not going to be like the old vine” even on that horrible app oevo people think that v2 will sink as soon as it drops. Anyways my question is do u think v2 will be everything we are hoping for or do u think I need to just lower my expectations?

3 Likes

It will live up to the hype if all of the most popular creators come back

1 Like

Side note: I have been on oevo just to test it before I judge it and I can confirm it’s the most toxic community ever like a lot of these people are so negative and are throwing so much shade at vine like what’s the point :joy: I can already see v2 having a better community cause the forums have been pretty positive

3 Likes

Ummmm yes

ofc it will!

I mean, we could be fantasizing, but I think the main thing we want is this form of art back, and the community along with it. It depends what you want i guess

2 Likes

We can’t expect it to be perfect from the start. It will take time. New features will be added later to make it better so don’t get dissapointed. Ofc it won’t exactly be like the old vine but the basic concept will remain the same. And let’s face it, people do want to become famous on V2 and it’s not a bad thing. Some people only want to make videos and earn something because they enjoy doing their job and we all like earning some reward in return. Whereas, there are some people who just want to make videos for fun. So, we shouldn’t really care about what others are doing. :blush:

4 Likes

Even though i’m not the biggest fan of OEVO, i havent seen anyone throwing shade on that app. I feel like toxicity is a reoccurring factor in every social media. Also v2 wont only be downloaded by people who are on this form there always gonna be haters out there even for v2. Just cant wait till it comes out though. idk how long i can.

1 Like

I think it def will

2 Likes

It definitely will. It will give creators a platform to express their creativity, and will be a success.

1 Like

It will be what we make it! Of course eventually the novelty will wear out but I think it’ll still be a good place to be!!

1 Like

i think its our job to atleast make it poppin by being active and really helping eachother out

3 Likes