Do you think V2 will become as famous as v*** was?

Do you think V2 will become as famous as vine was?

7 Likes

Almost already is, almost everyone I go to school with is hyped about it.

8 Likes

sure, no reason why it shouldn’t be! it’s definitely improved and more thought out.

6 Likes

I hope that, I hope that V2 will be get more successful that :vine:

11 Likes

it’s already more famous than vne!
so many people talk about V2, even more people get to hear about it and then they also hear about v
ne… aso.

6 Likes

It’s already kinda famous, determined by the amount of times we are on here talking about it or making videos about it, as well as the world

8 Likes

It has the potential to definitely be just as or more successful!

5 Likes

I think so, a lot of people like myself got into vine just before it died and can’t wait to actually be part of v2.

7 Likes

I think it will be. A lot of my friends have been creating lists of new vines they want to make once V2 comes out.

5 Likes

I definitely think so, I think it could be refreshing, new types of content

1 Like

I would not be surprised if it was even more popular. It seems reasonable to me that the tragic end of the previous app will draw even more attention to v2.

2 Likes

I think that’s up to us, if we (the creators) make good content and go viral it’s going to be famous.
The hype helps tho

2 Likes

no doubt!!:blush:

1 Like

I think honestly it depends, but I really hope so!

2 Likes

what’s with the v*ne logo?

I think yes since people started to use Snapchat less after the update. People need a new social media

3 Likes

I think it will be more widely known (sadly for the wrong reasons) but also have a very different audience. Also it’s likely to be used quite differently as the expectations and social acceptance of content has change a LOT since vine withered.

More Famous … maybe.
More popular … quite likely
The same as vine … not really
Better content and community … these forums and the quality of them answer that - hell yeah

6 Likes

Most definitely. Everyone’s excited and I think people who don’t know about it will be happy and surprised.

3 Likes

Yes I think it’ll be on the same level as its predecessor maybe it’ll surpass it. Who knows.

3 Likes

Hopefully