Do you think that v2 should stick with the color green?

Should v2 stick with the color green or…?

1 Like

I wish it could, but there’s a chance of a legality issue, seeing as Vine was green.

i like that idea, however the same green as vine… ehhhh, as Vine is owned by Twitter, we would not want to push legality limits

i think green is a kind of trademark of vine… so v2 may have to be different.
it’d certainly be interesting if the color was changed but i hope its not a blue shade!!!

1 Like

I totally agree

Legally they cannot sadly

Well, we all know that Vine is property of Twitter so I don’t think they can use the color green. Black, Orange, or Red are good ideas.

I vouch for a red instead of green, just saying. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t mind a blue :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think it should be a different color like red , blue , black or white

Definitely want to stay away from blue, everyone associates Vine with green, so maybe for v2 go with a opposite color like red. But my vote would be for a more pastel red, not a deep, bright red.

1 Like

I would be happy with that

in the v2 promos, the color scheme was still green and white, so it may stay the same unless legal issues arise.

1 Like

Hear me out here y’all, purple.

Purple as a colour can represent creativity, lateral thinking, luxury, and mystery

Also purple works well with black and white so implementing a dark mode would be easy while still including the app colour too

2 Likes

I actually agree

1 Like

I believe that we should be able to make custom theme’s only visible to ourselves, like Telegram does but maybe in a less confusing manner. I’d love to have a dark/light theme at the very least. :smiley: Here’s an example of what I mean, if you aren’t very familiar with Telegram.

2 Likes

Since when does companies “Own” colors?

1 Like

I think legally it would be fine. But better not risk anything. Maybe a different green for brand recognition

1 Like