Do you think that if this platform becomes wildly popular, people will start being recognized as “veterans”?

You know how on YouTube, Vine (before it got shut down), Twitter, etc. and games that have lasted for years had users known as Veterans (Users who had joined early on within the life cycle of the platform/game)? I wonder that if Byte becomes popular enough to last for years on end that some users will be considered “veterans”, such as me for example cause I literally joined the second day of Byte’s existence. Do you guys think Byte will have that novelty in the future at all?

5 Likes

right now i think the beta testers are the “veterans” of byte

15 Likes

I don’t wanna label anyone, but it would make sense that the beta testers/early adopters would be considered the “vets”.

8 Likes

OG’s

10 Likes

Put some respect on the Beta folks, cause they’re veteran :hugs:

Anyone that’s in here… :slightly_smiling_face: (OGs)
https://community.byte.co/g/betatesters

11 Likes

I’d say all of the original beta testers from back when byte first started. The list that @Pac linked to holds all of the beta testers, including the most recent ones. Even though I’m a beta tester that joined last month, I don’t feel as honored to be called an OG as somebody who’s stuck around for the two years that byte was in beta like @Benf. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Lol, I should made it clear. Basically, anyone who has the badge or

Didn’t know it included recent beta folks

3 Likes

How can I join that list? I have the Android beta (including the closed beta badge) but I’m not part of the group : (

1 Like

I added you to it.

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

the og beta testers👀

If beta testers are taken as vets then. Consider me a war hero heheheueeue

3 Likes

Wave 3 “always on” beta testers = rank 3 veterans?!?!???!!?? :thinking::eyes:

1 Like

OGs remember how sad it was when you’d refresh byte and the beta closed :sob:

3 Likes

Wave 3 gang :ok_hand:

1 Like

I hope ppl remember the unstable queen from byte years from now :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Remember, all of us now are considered BYTE ROYALTY :rofl:

1 Like

Think of the word verteran… Falshbacks: “The oldest anarchy server on minecraft”