Do you think that Byte will survive?

I wonder this because Instagram just made reels and in the other hand there is Tik Tok, and I’m a bit stressed to think that no one is going to use this app anymore.
And I would like to know Your opinion about this.
Do you think that Byte will survive ?

4 Likes

yes.

19 Likes

Yes. Definitely won’t crash because of reels imo, all of my friends have found it clunky at best and useally boring. I think byte has the potential to always be an alternative to other social media, I don’t think it will surpass Instagram though.

3 Likes

Hopefully, because this is a great place for new content creators, and I don’t want to lose the opportunity of becoming one.

In Instagram it’s a bit difficult for new content creators, to get a big audience, and in Tik Tok it’s also difficult.

I hope it does not happen especially now, that this app is giving opportunities to new people.

1 Like

I hope that at some point this app will have many more users than it has now.
We need millions of Users in this app.

2 Likes

I don’t really doubt it honestly it’s still doing pretty good for an app that’s still pretty new! Obviously doubt does hit from time to time but so far I haven’t been let down.

2 Likes

Define survive? Maybe it’ll stick around but it won’t be a massive hit. The people recently have come because they fear their tik tok is getting shut down. But when that fear subsides a good portion of them go right back. It’s why twice Byte jumped up to top of free apps and then slowly drops out of the top 200. That means low retention.

And I’ve mentioned byte to a few people who were viners and now tik tok or Ig users and they’ve never heard of byte. It doesn’t have the word of mouth as a trendy app to use or a must have. So it’ll be around as a video app and there will be people who use it, but it’ll be small and niche (unless tik tok gets banned for good)

Just watch it’s place in the top 100 free apps the next two weeks and see if it’s below 30, as it stands right now.

1 Like

Byte is playing the long game, waiting for Microsoft to inevitably ruin TikTok.

4 Likes

This app needs to be the next vine, the next Tik Tok.

1 Like

Do you think microsoft would ruin tik tok?

If it makes money, yes. It doesn’t need to be number one, it doesn’t even need to be number two. But if the platform can financially sustain itself, it can last indefinitely really.

10 Likes

Maybe… Microsoft has a mixed record when it comes to consumer services and products.

1 Like

we find out the fate of tiktok in september i think

We’re all deaded

1 Like

No, Byte won’t survive.

It will thrive.

13 Likes

Yes. I do believe so. I don’t think reels will draw the market that byte goes for, even with its shift of interest.

2 Likes

Yes, Microsoft ruins pretty much everything. So I hope they buy TikTok :crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

download (1)

3 Likes

Hopefully Byte gets to be the trending app at some point in the future.

1 Like

Hopefully this app becomes the next Vine, Tik Tok ( Video Format app that everyone uses ).
:pray::pray:

2 Likes