Do you think all of the original creators will return for V2?

On one hand I feel like they might all come back just to have another platform for their videos. On the other hand I think some of them might think they’re too good for V2… So idk

3 Likes

I would love to see Liza Koshy, Gabbie Hanna and (old) Lele back.

4 Likes

Exactly. They’re too good for it or they don’t have the time to work in it because they need to focus on their channel. I would rather focusing on my channel as were if I were them.

5 Likes

I honestly think that they will do both YouTube and V2!

3 Likes

I totally agree. I definitely think there’s a handful of people who think that they’re too good for V2 and want to focus on their youtube/music careers but I really want to see them back.

4 Likes

There is a similar post to this

4 Likes

Yes i think that many of them would return, i think that Lele Pons will come back

2 Likes

The return…

2 Likes

Yeah I think she’ll come back because she still makes videos.

2 Likes

Oh sorry! I didn’t see that one when I searched :face_with_raised_eyebrow: but I checked.

1 Like

Probably - but apprehensively. Vine changed a lot of lives (mine included) and sometimes not for the better. Lots of jobs were affected by Vine death. Difficult to imagine the people whose careers effectively ended because of Vine would return to v2 with open arms but… they’ll be back :skull:

4 Likes

I think and hope that Matthew Espinosa will!:smile:

4 Likes

Of course…especially those who were big on the app. Viners have gone to other apps, but it’s clear a lot of them don’t feel at home.

2 Likes

Definitely! Those people are on every popular social media app there is. YouTube, snapchat, instagram, and more. I think pretty much everyone sees it as an opportunity to expand and bring back old times because v2 is definitely gonna be popular when it comes

2 Likes

keep Lele out :joy:

5 Likes

Hahaha stooop. I loved her when she was starting. Now I feel it’s all fake.

3 Likes

I totally agree. I’m really excited for V2 and I hope it’s even more hype this time around. I know people are working hard on it and I can’t wait to see what they come up with. :grinning:

2 Likes

I never really watched vine when it was around – only compilation videos after it had died down. I hope to see the original vine legends on V2 but also some new faces as well.

2 Likes

I want new people on V2. I dont rlly want to see some of these old legends, tho it could be cool. I would like lots of new faces.

3 Likes

As much as I liked the original creators, I totally agree because it would be nice to have fresh faces and more opportunities for new people to gain fame/followers.

3 Likes