Do you still watch cable tv?

Do you still watch cable tv?

1 Like

No, I always just watch shows online now

2 Likes

Lots of Seinfeld. I switch between networks to watch it when it airs. I have seasons 1-4. I never got around to buying the rest, but i’m sure I’ve seen them all.

Really only some reality shows here and there. I don’t really watch anything scripted, unless it’s some cartoon /animated show :alien:

1 Like

Only sports and even then I have a streaming site I can watch them :joy: so no, no cable tv

I only turn on the TV for the background noise :rofl:

2 Likes

I usually just watch on demand movies or Impractical Jokers if anyone’s familiar with that show

Sometimes mostly just Netflix

1 Like

Yes I watch a few shiws in my native language

Never literally stream EVERything nowadays

1 Like

Yes, just to watch new shows/episodes or reruns of my favorite shows

Sadly yes, but really only because I don’t like to sit in silence sooooo I turn it on and kinda watch and play on my phone at the same time

Nope. I’m not into sports and I get all my news online so no need to even have cable. All shows I watch are on netflix.

Wouldn’t be surprised if in like 10 years cable is not used

1 Like

Only older shows like the office or maybe house haha. Not so much into TV nowadays, Youtube takes a lot of my time :slightly_smiling_face:

maybe yes

no, but I did for the olympics lol

No, my parents pay for it and they only watch it

Cable TV heck yeah! It’s got the news…some kid shows…and some old-timey black and white shows…and lots of cowboys. JUUUUUST how I like it!

I only watch TV whenever the World Series is on, other than that I use Hulu, Netflix or just youtube for my entertainment needs.