Do you like amy winehouse?

There’s a lot that can be said about her, but she really did sing good and she sung with soul…

5 Likes

Tried to turn this into a poll and some reason it didn’t work 2x… so we’re going with regular answers.

2 Likes

last time i checked a wine house is somewhere wine is stored?!!?!?!?!

2 Likes

one of those singers where you can seriously tell how much soul and feeling she put into her craft. Her music will always be incredible

2 Likes

oHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

Yep, she sang with so much passion

1 Like

she had the most beautiful voice, and her lyrics were nice. she was a passionate suffering soul.

2 Likes

I quiet like her song rehab

2 Likes

i love amy winehouse. her music is lovely, just wish she was still here today

2 Likes

Same honestly I’m gonna get a tattoo as a tribute, I just don’t know what yet…

1 Like

I wasn’t like a superfan because she passed when I was younger, but still RIP

2 Likes

I love* her

2 Likes

her voice was and still is beautiful.

1 Like

literally so obsessed with her??? been meaning to film a cover of i heard love is blind

1 Like

Do it please. And post a link so I can check it out

that’s so sweet! thank you! i’m not sure when i’ll be doing it because i still haven’t decided if making a youtube channel is pointless or not considering all the issues and the algorithm but i’m not really interested in being famous or anything just wanna be able to look back at stuff and show my family who literally lives all over the world lmao

1 Like

I feel that girl… take your time, whenever you’re ready… I want to be famous, but mainly so I can use a platform to talk abt thing that matter to me and so I can be remembered… not sooo much for money or anything.