Do you know any series or movies that can match upto the level of Harry Potter?

I feel that nothing in this world series or movie wise can be better than harry potter … if you think otherwise than share the series or movie name thats better.

2 Likes

Same. I’m not saying other movies are bad or so, but Harry Potter was like MY whole childhood, nothing can replace that :sob:

2 Likes

So so true and nothing can fill that void you know of getting to experience or watch something as amazing as hp :see_no_evil:

1 Like

The Hobbit trilogy I love that

3 Likes

I simply can’t :woman_shrugging: The umbrella Academy is a really good show on Netflix though, BUT not as good as Harry Potter

3 Likes

Yes lord of the rings and hobbit is good !!

1 Like

I know I finished watching umbrella academy today and I really liked it … i cant wait for season 2 …it started getting better for me post episode 5 … its made well but a little slow.

I know :see_no_evil::worried:

Star Wars! Star Wars!

3 Likes

Not seen star wars yet :see_no_evil:

The Magicians, it’s a little bit more grown up but is one of my favourite tv shows.

2 Likes

Yeh I know what u mean… the characters r really good though

1 Like

Thanks for sharing i would start watching magicians soon :blush::+1:t2:

1 Like

True vanya, allison and klaus are my favourite :grin:

I prefer Lord of the Rings, I’m a huge fan

1 Like

Star Wars easily.

1 Like

I love them but my favs five :ok_hand:

1 Like

Twilight

1 Like

There’s this thing called the Marvel Cinematic Universe. lol Could EASILY match the movies.

1 Like

Harry Potter was my whole childhood and nothing will ever be better than that series imo but the MCU is definitely up there

3 Likes