Do you have to be over 18 to be apart of the partner program

I just realized there’s not a lot of high schoolers or teens on byte so I’m wondering does even teenagers qualify for the partner program and will we still get paid cause I’m 13 so I think just because of my age I won’t get picked please help me out @dom

11 Likes

Theres a thread that discusses all the information about the partnership subject Partner Program news: Our first pool will be $250,000 and include up to 100 creators

3 Likes

I’ve seen it but I’m still wondering if I get selected will I get paid even though I’m 13

6 Likes

I’m not completely sure, but I think the 100 have already been picked. A few individuals have been bragging about being invited to bytes partnership. But dont give up hope, you still have a chance. As of age, I haven’t heard of any age restrictions

3 Likes

Ok🤷🏾‍♂️

1 Like

What seriously? :thinking: That’s so dodgy.

At this point, I’d assume over 18.

5 Likes

Hmm good question! I’m curious now too! Lol

4 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

How would they even know how old we are without asking?

3 Likes

Good point,but what if they do find out ur age I’m not saying I’m not supposed to be here but still though if I got Selected would they pay me either way

2 Likes

I recommend emailing them about this :slightly_smiling_face:

https://byte.co/contact

4 Likes

Ok I’ll try

2 Likes

Get a response? Fellow teen here, curious to know if I’ll ever have a chance

1 Like

18? Wow that’s pretty tall…

3 Likes

Finally the program is out and I can answer!

Nope! You can be a minor. :))

I am 16 years old

8 Likes

Aye! Congratulations! I’ll check out your account

1 Like

oml congrats sis, im so happy for you!

1 Like

Sixteen is too young to be working in a mine. There are child labor laws that prohibit that! Get out! Black lung!!

7 Likes

Sorry​:muscle:t2:Nobody can stop the GRIND. Back to the mines​:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

4 Likes