Do you have a cat, and if so why is your cat weird?

I have two, and one of them only has one eye and is obsessed with this amazon box and every time we wake up in the morning (we keep them locked out) he’s sitting in his precious box just staring at us.

10 Likes

Cats get comfort and security from enclosed spaces, which is why they love spending time in cardboard boxes. My cat loves whenever i get a delivery from amazon she goes crazy meowing until i open the package for her to play with it. Besides that my cats a b****

4 Likes

My cat loves a good plastic bag :joy:
He also loves delivery boxes, but if we touch the box, or acknowledge it in any way, he won’t go anywhere near it, ever again. He also has a preference for corrugated cardboard, specifically, and often snubs boxes he deems inferior.

Or maybe he’s just spoilt, I dunno.

3 Likes

My cat will not drink water from his bowl. Hes only interested in water if it’s actively dripping. So everytime I go into the bathroom I have to turn on the tub for him. It’s a real pain in the ass.

4 Likes

I love my cat

5 Likes

My cats like a box. They are relaxing.:sparkles:

3 Likes

those two look like a pokemon evolution of each other.

6 Likes

this is my cat Sylvester and a really weird thing he does is he scoops up water with his paws and drinks it from there lol or if he drinks “normally” he has to put all 4 paws in the water (basically he needs to stand in it to absorb as much water as he possibly can) so the water is constantly dirty and we have to change it often lol

3 Likes

Here’s my cat Simba…he’s just big and fluffy lol

4 Likes

I do have a cat. You’ll see him in my Byte tomorrow actually! I had 2 cats and I love them to death :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s true! :rofl: