Do you guys know any pimple remedies or beauty tips?

Like the day before have an important thing I somehow mysteriously end up with a pimple the size of coin and I just need some beauty tips at this point.:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Well if it’s the day before than the only thing u can do is get a home remedy like apparently toothpaste works but idk

1 Like

drink water :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tipping_hand_woman::tipping_hand_woman::tipping_hand_woman::lips::rose::hibiscus::cherry_blossom::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

jkjkjkjk
i suffered w acne for like 9 years now
the only thing that truly helps is lack of stress and healthy nutrition

2 Likes

toothpaste just dries out and hurts like a bitch i wouldn’t recommend

1 Like

Ok nevermind

3 Likes

@Tatyana @Benf thanks guys💛

1 Like

if you have any tea tree essential oil, that can help!! if not, warm towel compresses and rubbing it down with lots of pressure (it hurts like hell but helps to break it down!!)

2 Likes

Certain tea bags can also make a good warm compress but google it for ur skin type

1 Like

(and in the long run, the BEST acne tip I have ever recieved is changing your pillowcase every 2/3 days. extra props if you can get a towel styled pillow case. it absorbs the oil instead of it staying and clogging pores. idk, it worked hella good for me)

1 Like

eat a LOT of fruits. Have an alkaline based diet. Wash your face often.
also reduce stress and exercise.

If that doesn’t help…buy a new face. :grin:

1 Like

Washing your face with soap is very good for getting away excess bacteria and stuff, and I think it helps everyone. Also, avoid eating greasy and oily food so no pores clog. This has been your friendly hygene lesson :+1:

1 Like

Ben: gives advice
Girl: “bad advice”
Ben: :sleepy:

3 Likes