Do you ever feel lost?

Have you ever felt like the world just didn’t accept you? The feeling that you can never truly bond with anyone regardless of how much you’ve tried.

16 Likes

Yeah some days I feel like that, most days I don’t. I think what helps to not feel lost is just trying to live in the now and enjoy every moment of life, really connecting with everything ya know? If ya ever wanna chat, my DM’s are wide open :blush:

13 Likes

Look, remember that you don’t need to be accepted. Just be you and do you and feel like yourself and that’s enough, eventually people who actually deserve you will come to your life but never try to be someone you aren’t.

14 Likes

Well said Chabe. I used to feel the same way, but things worked out and I’m doing great now. Even if things don’t feel like they’re going to work out, have faith that it will, because with these types of things they almost always do.

8 Likes

Most of the time.

5 Likes

I absolutely feel this. Sometimes I look back on a happier and simpler time and try to relive those feelings, but in the here and now it’s hard to keep them. I’m not sure if there’s ever a “right” way to feel when I know that I could be happier, but I still try. It’s a very complicated thing, but yes. Sometimes though, acceptance can be absolutely blinding. Humans are social creatures after all.

and welcome back mr. sub, it’s really good to see you here again :v:

7 Likes

I’ll admit I have felt like that, but what drives beyond those feelings is building a legacy and having accomplished things in my life, beyond just the average life.

5 Likes

Yes, especially when I was a teen, because I always felt like an outcast so I tried to change myself. I even feel like this today sometimes but I know now, I will never try to change myself again just to please other people. At the end of the day it’s your life and you‘ll get much further in life by being yourself instead of trying to be someone else

6 Likes

Yeah, I know that feeling. And even though you’re feeling really down right now and maybe that no one accepts you, you still got us, Mr. Sub. It’s been a while since we’ve seen you and I’m glad to have you back. My dm’s are always open :blush::heart:

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:well said bro…

4 Likes

Well of course, I’ve always felt lost in a crowd of people or a group of people. Which is why I normally leave or something else, but it’s alright to feel lost. You just gotta find yourself first.

1 Like

I’ve felt lost before and what helped is to stop comparing my self to others, I used to look at what other people owned or had achieved and think that they were better than me, once I stopped it made me feel a little bit better about myself.

1 Like

I promise you I just left the darkest times in my life it sucks to feel lost it sucks to feel hopeless but it takes time for things to get better

2 Likes

IM Currently in Topeka Kansas and I dont know how I got here soooo yes I’m lost. S.O.S

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. This thread wasn’t actually for me but for one of my closest friends. He was in the dumps and had lost hope for humanity and I wanted to show him that there is a bright side. After reading these compassionate and considerate comments, he’s now in a much better place emotionally. Thank you everyone for being so great !!

For those of you who I’ve connected with in the past @mason_paper @arf @jaydel @christyonce , you’re awesome!!

For those of you who are new to me, you’re awesome as well!

4 Likes

so glad to hear your friend is doing well :hugs:!!

2 Likes