Do you believe in ghosts/aliens

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Why?

4 Likes

I don’t believe in ghosts, but I do believe in aliens. The universe is too big for us to be the only living thing. It’s just too big…

9 Likes

Lol I get it

3 Likes

I believe there is more out there then we know. Also I refuse to believe that we’re the only species out there. The universe is too big for that

6 Likes

bro i have a multitude of theories, some have to do with quantum mechanics, some purely regular physics and Laws of thermodynamics.

Summary

i’m agnostic. i don’t dismiss anything that could potentially be new information or become known fact. like God. dunno if She’s out there, but if She is, like…cool.

i question everything. it makes life fun and mysterious. and i like mystery.

5 Likes

Same, I just love to know other ppl views so I know I’m not wierd…

2 Likes

exactly! it’s nice to keep an open mind. you learn more that way and you aren’t ignorant. usually even when i don’t agree with something i let the other person finish and then state my opinion after i processed what they’ve said.

5 Likes

Usually I just let ppl say whatever they’re gonna say, regardless of what I think… it’s not that I have an open mind, but I do believe everyone has a right to their opinion and anything I say isn’t gonna change it… so why try

2 Likes

Aliens 100%. Stephen Hawking’s last thing he was working on before he died was the existence of basically parallel universes which is also another really cool thinggg. I could talk about space for days. Ghosts, ehh im less convinced about, BUT I do spend a heck of a lot of time thinking about post-death possibilities. its fun to think about what could be, especially in topics that we could never truly know the answer to

7 Likes

Lol I lived next to a cemetery for like 2-3 years, I’m not saying I saw stuff move or anything, but I most definitely believe in ghosts… I believe in aliens but Idk if they’d be in our solar system… but in the universe most definitely

2 Likes

that’s true

2 Likes

I believe in everything… I’m such a child :joy:

3 Likes

Same I agree with this

4 Likes

das creeepy…if I lived next to a cemetery and just watched a horror movie, id move out for the night :laughing:

3 Likes

It was creepy af, but I was like 14 so it wasn’t really my choice :grin::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Aliens yes, ghosts no :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aliens probably do exist but we haven’t discovered them, as for the supernatural… I’m open to belief

3 Likes

I believe In ghosts for sure. What else could’ve swung my door open @ 4:00am???. Definitely not The current of wind magically blowing through my house

4 Likes

I freaking love you, you’re always coming back with funny af stuff… :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

gLad you noticed ;))

3 Likes