Do yall think Yuser will be a good app?

What yall think about the upcoming app Yuser???

2 Likes

I think it will be a cool app. It has a lot of potential and I hope it takes off.

6 Likes

When is the Release date

I think it’ll be successful if it listens to it’s users.

3 Likes

Yuser definitely does what it says it does. As a beta tester I can say that the app is a lot of fun to use, at least when comparing it to other platforms (IG in particular). It is a much more rewarding experience, thanks to the stones / gems system. If you see a post you like, you can give the user some of your stones (similar to liking someone’s post). If someone likes a post you made, they’ll give you their stones, and you’ll receive them as gems, which can be exchanged for other things (that part of the app hasn’t been finalized yet). It’s also good that the team of developers are always listening to us testers, and quickly making bug fixes / UI changes to better suit our likings. They’re very supportive of our ideas and things. They also have profiles on the app and spend time looking at our content, and they even give us gems! Overall, I’ve been enjoying Yuser, and I would definelty recommend it to my friends (if I had any haha).

4 Likes

Wowww I can’t wait, thanks for sharing the info :blush::blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

its straight , its more like an instagram than a vine. no videos yet should get them in the future. beta is out now

4 Likes

it’s p cool, rdy to see final product

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate the positive response we’ve gotten so far and how active users are in helping us find bugs and give their feedback :slight_smile: We’ve pushed video to the top of our priority list, so that should be out soon!

1 Like

I think email verification would be better than phone # verification. A LOT of people are skeptical about not giving out their phone # and a lot of people have multiple accounts (multiple emails). I know I have a few friends who wont sign up for a site if phone number is required. But that’s mah 2 cents :joy: everything else about the app is super fun so far!

1 Like

Fair enough. Especially for for when we bring cryptocurrency to the app login verification is key. Using a phone number to verify a users account makes sure they are who they say they are. An email leaves it open to insecurity. Other apps like Kik and Telegram use phone numbers to verify identity. But we definitely understand the concerns, but know we take a users security and privacy seriously.

2 Likes

Of course! So by using cryptocurrency in the future, it is likely that this is going to be a media site set up more for individuals, and not company / meme pages / brands?

1 Like

To the best of our ability power will be in the hands of the user/creator (hence our name). Bringing cryptocurrency to the app allows for us to bring a scaleable means of monetizing content. Through the nature of cryptocurrency, owning it also means you have stake in how the app does financially. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes