Do people actually enjoy the movie shrek?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life

4 Likes

Shrek is an awesome movie, no doubt

1 Like

Dude it’s shrek, it’s one of those things we watched as a kid and couldn’t enjoy it complete because it was satirizing all the stuff we where watching at the time. As an adult, and after hearing how it was conceived, shrek is really enjoyable. The memes have really torn it apart but just like sponge bob, the fact that it’s existance is a meme means that it resonates with this generation. So you can’t deminish the movie’s accomplishments :rofl: but that’s just what I think :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

If one doesn’t love shrek, then do they even know love?

2 Likes

the Shrek movies were some of my favorites as a kid!! They were just wacky and always managed to put a smile on my face. so I will always remember them as good!!

1 Like

First was the best then they went downhill

1 Like

Yeah! Awesome movie, one of my favorite on my childhood

1 Like

Memes glorify it, but the movie is actually really good!

1 Like

See this is what ruined shrek for me :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The fact that it got made into the “shrek is love, shrek is life” meme freaked me out so it totally ended it for me

tbh the only thing more enjoyable than Shrek, is Shrek fanfic

1 Like

Shrek has the best soundtrack. Nuff said.

2 Likes

I don’t enjoy the NEW Shrek, but old shrek is great

1 Like

The first film’s awesome, Shrek 2 is pretty good, Shrek the Third is trash, and Shrek Forever After is okay.

1 Like

It’s fucking boring and there weren’t many funny moments in it. People have low standards, I reckon.

THank you :pray:t3:

shrek absolutely freaked me out when i was a child… but now, meh. he’s okay. i’m mostly here for donkey !

It’s not even an entertaining movie

The people that say no are lying to themselves and need help :male_detective:

2 Likes