Do any of you voice over/dub your posts?

Sometimes recorded sound, especially off our phones, is terrible. Do any of you go through the trouble of dubbing/voice over your vids for better sound?

4 Likes

I have a few times actually but mostly bc when I was filming I couldn’t talk as loud as I wanted bc I was in public or there were other sounds

4 Likes

Same :skull: It just so happens to be my most liked Byte so at the same time I can’t complain

1 Like

Lol I am right now :joy:

I have noticed many Bytes that look interesting however I cannot understand any of the sound due to its inaudible ness. I feel sound can be more important than the visual.

1 Like

Yeah, all the time, I don’t even bother mouthing the words, and subtitles :+1:

2 Likes

I do obviously. Unless you think a paper cutout can talk. :roll_of_toilet_paper: The stop motion app will let me add the sound but I don’t use it. I go in a quiet room and use iMovie. This is for phone editing only. I’m not using my studio office while I remodel.

2 Likes

Yes but i usually use my headphones mic to reduce background noise

In a turned off, locked car in a quiet neighborhood​:joy::joy: not all the time though. Only if I need it, but sometimes the video I want doesnt match up with the audio that happened

I have on a few. Like others have said: I either didn’t talk loud enough, enunciate my words, or there was background noise.

I do find myself having to tweak my audio all the time but I may have to start recording separate audio. This is all trial and error for me.