Discover Daily/Weekly Section Feature

I think a good way to discover new growing Artists is to have a discover section similar to that on Spotify. There could be a an Machine Learning Model/ Algorithm that figures out what the user like and shows content accordingly…

Most Users stop seeing new Artists because some Artist made a video that did not interest them and think all the others new artists must be the same.
Having this Tailored Discover Section/Feature would help Artist grow as well as encourage Users to see more videos on the app.

BTW
It is not a genre-based/location-based feature, it just recommends Users Videos based on Videos they re-(whatever it’s going to be called) and looped…

I would love if @dom implemented this in the App… What are your thoughts on this?

This is similar to this:

2 Likes

Such as different categories and artists on the rise?
If so, check these threads out

1 Like

It is not a genre-based/location-based feature, it just recommends Users Videos based on Videos they re-(whatever it’s going to be called) and looped…

Hey, those other discovery threads are great to check out of course, but someone did talk about discovering videos/artists you like, just likes spotify, based on what you watched or like in the past. Not to bombard you with another thread to check out haha but this one matches your topic pretty well. I’ll link it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not sure if i can rename my topic, but I may try since the thread has evolved into much more. but then again my topic is very specific.

1 Like

You can click on the pencil button by the title of your topic if you want to change it :+1:

What’s your opinion? Change the topic name. Or leave it be?