Direct Messages have been enabled

…for users with trust level 2 or greater. Please see this thread by @kaden for more information on trust levels.

Please note that you can automatically earn trust level 2 in approximately one week of useful, helpful, and positive activity on the forums.

55 Likes

Thank You Dom :smiley:

6 Likes

Nice direct messages are awesome

6 Likes

Question? Can we invite more than one person? I’m only asking because of the fact there was no announcement of the forum(besides the tweet of the monetization thread).

6 Likes

Coolio- Thanks Dom!

1 Like

Important question: is there going to be a “Slide into their DMs” badge for sending your first DM? :grimacing:

12 Likes

I’ve been useful, helpful and positive my whole life, but I always got to start at the beginning in every new social media site. SIGH! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeapp… It would be cool to DM someone here. And make friends before the App lunches.

3 Likes

If you can’t DM me then don’t come to V2…

3 Likes

Are we limited to one DM a day? Though I am trust level 2, I’m unable to send a DM because i have to wait 5 more hours for a new post.

3 Likes

Same problem I am experience

3 Likes

Really? That’s sad :’(

3 Likes

You GOTS to read that fine print: it’s Direct Message not Direct Messages, only one per person :wink:

4 Likes

you got me there haha

Can someone with trust level 2 start a DM thread with a level 1 user? @dom

Thanks dom :hugs:

1 Like

@CEEEEJ took the initiative to test this by messaging me, and confirmed that this works.

2 Likes

I second that, it works

1 Like

I’ll test it on you too

EDIT: Have to wait four hours

1 Like

Another note for member status: The current setting on the dm/pm thing counts the message as a post, so if you start a dm with another user you can’t start a post or a second dm.

3 Likes