Different Languages

Im not sure how this would work but maybe there could be different sections with specific languages for people from other countries

5 Likes

Interesting concept. Do you mean for it to be more of a search setting?

“I want xyz language vines so I’m going to filter my vine search to xyz language” ?

2 Likes

Search setting would be cool. It could also be filtered from the languages you choose when you sign up for V2 :blush:

2 Likes

it would be different sections with different countries so people that speak multiple languages can look at different videos with multiple languages

Couldn’t also depend on your geolocation? So you could find v2ers in your country with the same language etc.

1 Like

Good point, never thought of that! What if you’re bilingual and want more content from more than one language under one search / interface? Just a thought

Hmm, I’m from Belgium & my main language is dutch. But I would prefer to see english vines… So maybe an option in profile settings to choose the preferred languages? :slight_smile: Maybe someone has a better solution? Thanks for listening

5 Likes

That’s literally a good idea ^^

2 Likes

Great example!

2 Likes

yes that would be great

1 Like

yes that would also work out, and there could be an option to switch if you would like to see content in dutch

So, it can be like. You chose what language your v2 (video) is and publish it after.

1 Like

basically

HI, when vine 1 was still alive i remember that a lot of people were mad at the fact that their content is not getting viewed as much as they were in a different language. so possibly we can add a filter so you can view all of the vines that are in a certain language so that those creators could receive more love. ( ps. if you think i posted this just because i post that type of content and i will profit from this change… i will not, i only speak english :slight_smile: .)

1 Like

I like that idea

2 Likes

yeah thats why i suggested this language option. im bilingual and i would like to put out content in both languages. And i think that others would also like to do the same since some content only make sense in certain languages (if that makes sense?)

1 Like

Yeah, dealing with different languages could be complicated, so you better learn them a bit before getting into it. If so, try finding someone who is a native speaker, like Russian language course Kiev if we talking about Russian.

I like this idea
Personally, I prefer speaking Cuban Spanish, although some people dont understand whom are English, this is completely understandable. Such as when I am on recommended on Instagram, there are videos that are an Asian languages that I dont understand or are in Colombian Spanish. (There are small but vital changes)

Well, the thing is, some vines can be super funny when they’re in a language that somebody doesn’t understand, because the lack of context can make it truly amazing!

1 Like