De FuTuReEeEeE

so the forums are a tad dry at the moment, but i have faith in us. we’re a lil bummed out but it’ll be alright. don’t let the forum die out, come on my dudes!!

so tell me your aspirations and goals for the future. your dream follower count, your dream career, dream car, dream collab, dream major (idk), etc.

lets keep it positive as we can. stay strong buds x

Summary

My aspirations for the future are:

-to go into medicine
-go to Africa and do fieldwork for a journal (i have a degree in anthro)
-finish writing my second book
-move back to the uk without losing my sanity
-one day collab with thomas sanders or at least meet him
-attend at least 5 concerts this year (i’ve already done 2, Evanescence, and Halestorm in a few days)
-not lose any shred of dignity i have left

9 Likes

My hope is to not be a depressed lil sh*t lol. And you have good dreams. Its nice to see that people arent only looking out for themselves

3 Likes

I hope to be an expert photographer in the future. I’m already pretty good at it. :blush: I don’t have a specific car that I want, but I would like a red car, maybe one with CarPlay installed. As of now, I would LOVE to collab with @Parkachu and @Yoshidas. They both want to make the same content as me, so it would work out wonderfully.

Lastly, it sucks that v2 might take longer than expected to come out, but I’m still hopeful that it’ll come out eventually. Just let Dom and his team take their time as they try to work things out, and all will be well.

5 Likes

thanks love x
i have faith in you :))

2 Likes

i like it! good goals ^-^

3 Likes

Dreamcar would hands down be the new Tesla roadster coming out

4 Likes

good choice. helping reduce use of fossil fuels while you’re @ it. noice.

4 Likes

I dream of going to Thailand to study Muay Thai and just have a chance to make people happy through comedy videos.

3 Likes

i did a bit of muay thai a couple years ago. good luck on it. it’s loads of fun. you get very sore tho. thailand is beautiful. you have cool dreams

4 Likes

thanks! You do too!

2 Likes

4 Likes

so you have written a book?!

1 Like

mhmm. it’s under an alias.

4 Likes

What is it?!?! I really want to read it!!!

1 Like

sorry bud no reveal. im not exposing myself.

but i promise its boring. it was a non-fiction sociology centred book. i dont even know if its on the market anymore.

5 Likes

well drat. I just write a lot of poetry.

2 Likes

good for you! if you’ve got any you want to share, my messages are always open :))

5 Likes

Rad! let me find some!

1 Like

I do too! I’ve seen people saying that they’re leaving, and I understand that, but people just need to stay positive and have faith!!!

2 Likes

Thnx for making this thread… it’s very noice

2 Likes