Day 1 in quarantine

So I’ve discovered that you need to talk to people to get what you want. I also learnt how to cook. I never knew what a “mum” is until today

8 Likes

Interesting stuff. We learn more about our planet every day.

4 Likes

Day 1 in quarantine I learned how to clean the toilet properly without licking the toilet :toilet:

10 Likes

I wanted to pace myself, so I just ate only one of my cats.

6 Likes

I look out the window and noticed that the 98 year old abuelita on the road is looking cute

3 Likes

impossible

3 Likes

I went to a local lake far away from everyone else and walked through the woods.

This is like day 5 for me tho

5 Likes

Form a “Social Distance” Running club in my neighborhood and word got around and I made the Phoenix Newspaper cause the reporter lives in my neighborhood.

A group of us ran that today - so get out and enjoy nature and practice “social distance” running :running_man:‍♂:running_man:‍♂

3 Likes

Day 2 in quarantine will be a new discovery. #Epic :star2:

1 Like

Day 1 in quarantine…(stonks world)

byte has been

stonks_meme_1254

4 Likes

Officially, I’ll begin quarantine on Saturday. Unofficially, I’ve stopped going to work yesterday, though I might stop by the lab for a bit tomorrow because someone wanted to see me spin down coffee with a centrifuge lol.

1 Like

While everyone’s stopped working McDonald’s is gonna be quieter than usual so I’m happy and I’ll still get my money up

2 Likes