Date of byte

So, I suffer with an extremely poor short term memory. Did bytes used to show the upload time? I feel like they did but now they don’t, and if that’s the case then I miss it. I want to know that. And if they never did then can they please? TIA

6 Likes

As far as I can remember they’ve always showed the date but not the time :thinking:
I think showing the time would be cool tho

You still see the date?

you can still see the date near the top right if you open the comments. there used to be a lil thing saying ‘4 hours ago’ or whatever, but that was removed at some point

2 Likes

I cant see the date on any bytes. I have to go to the comments and get an idea of when it was posted.

3 Likes

maybe its a glitch on androids but I’d like the date to be shown pls

2 Likes

Guess it’s android. Didn’t think of using comments :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Shame, I quite like being able to see during scrolling if something is fresh

1 Like

Even when I use comments tho I can only guess the date :sob: like if the oldest comment is 9 months ago im like “well sometime in November idk” and if there are no comments im like :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

And if there’s no comments :sob:

Edit: lol sorry, I was too eager to reply I didn’t finish reading hahaha

1 Like

Yeah this is what we see on iOS

4 Likes

I’d love that :sob:

2 Likes

I’m also on Android and stopped seeing dates a while ago.

3 Likes

damn yall really having to play guessing games out here eh. uhm maybe we can put this thread in bug reports so the team sees it?

2 Likes

That’s what I want :sob: how long have you had that interface?

Sure if you think so :slight_smile:

I’ve been on byte since Jan or feb and I think it’s always been like that as far as I know? That weird that you guys don’t have it

Really? Wow, see Im sure I recall like a “x hours ago” thing but hovering on the post maybe. Just recently noticing there was no date stamp of any kind.

2 Likes