Dark Side of Byte: Ratings & Reviews

Currently, the app has 4.5/5 Reviews in the iOS App Store. I decided to dive deep inside the most recent Ratings & Reviews. However, there was some interesting criticism that I came across.

My reaction while reading the reviews!

Review 1.0:

Review 1.0 Statement

Statement: I don’t understand how byte is trying to be like TT? :face_with_monocle:

Review 2.0:

Review 2.0 Statement

Statement: I-…

Review 3.0:

Review 3.0 Statement

Statement: It’s vine 2.0…

Review 4.0:

Review 4.0 Statement

Statement: This hits the jackpot, hopefully in future a major ad for discoverability!

Final Statement

Statement: Overall byte is the great place to be and wonderful opportunity available for long term goals :love_you_gesture:t4:

I recommend checking this! New Documents Show TikTok 'Ordered to Filter Out Videos from Ugly, Poor, or Disabled Users'

13 Likes

That second one is hilarious, “I never have enough time to finish my bytes”. So they can’t complete 6 seconds but they can do 15-30 seconds??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

14 Likes

LMAO. Smh ppl are wildin :joy:

5 Likes

" I hate myself for keeping it installed." Literally there are other things to be insecure about, and THAT’S what they chose?!

8 Likes

Wait until you see the rest there are many interesting reviews :joy::joy::sob:

5 Likes

Humans… :sob::sob:

5 Likes

Always and sometimes twitter too :joy::joy::sob:

3 Likes

Byte is nowhere near like TikTok AT ALL. It’s so much better, and the community is amazing.

3 Likes

usually the comments but that was spoiler! lol, negative feedback brings traffic to the app. its booming
1f6587ef646ee64b

3 Likes

the second one is confusing but okay hahahahaha

2 Likes

Zoomers don’t know Vine pave the way and this app is a follow up from it :tired_face:

3 Likes

Byte is life
That is all.

3 Likes

Your Content is :fire::fire::star2:

2 Likes

Thanks fam :metal::100: your videos are funny af, you’re one of the few I enjoy seeing daily on byte.

3 Likes