Dark Place Mentally

This community has been very positive and uplifting in the past for me, so I figured I’d come here.

Anywho, tonight I’m not in the best place mentally tonight (depression and anxiety are both really getting the best of me). I was just wondering if you could share encouraging words, photos of pets, photos of what makes you happy, anything positive.

I’ll be okay, but I keep trying to take my mind off of my racing thoughts. Tonight is the worst things have been awhile. Thank you all :heart:.

17 Likes

We are here for you!!! You’ll be in my thoughts and prayers to get out of that funk.

Here’s a few I love lol

8 Likes

Thank you, I really appreciate it. And hahaha what was he thinking?? He did him though and he must’ve been feeling himself, so I guess that’s all that matters. Hot Pockets ft trombone spit takes me back to good ol’ band days.

6 Likes

You are awesome! Tomorrow will be a beautiful day for you!

4 Likes

^-^ we’re here for you
download (2)

6 Likes

@ShallWeStory @JoeJesus thank you guys :heart:. Today I’m feeling a lot better. Got to talk to a friend for awhile last night and then sleep helped a lot. I really appreciate y’all.

3 Likes

Ricky Gervais XFM podcast always makes me happy :slight_smile: google it on youtube…

Also, if you’re a Christian, or even if you’re not, I recommend prayer. Your Father knows what you need before you ask Him <3

3 Likes

I will definitely look into that - thank you :heartpulse:.

1 Like

Just remember that you are loved and that everything will get better! :blush:

3 Likes

I appreciate it :hugs: normally I’m super upbeat and positive, but last night was just something else. I’m back on track today though!

1 Like

If you ever need anything you can always talk to me! That applies to anyone :slight_smile: my PMS are always open to conversation

3 Likes

Thank you, lovely :heart: same goes for you.

1 Like

Saw this the other day, it’s beautiful but strange :+1:
Stay strong!

2 Likes

Apologies that you’ve been feeling this way, Lily. Just know that you are strong even when you don’t feel like it and you can overcome anything if you dedicate yourself enough. Just take it one step at a time and remember to breathe.

I’m rooting for you.

2 Likes

I absolutely love strange things like that :heart: it’s beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with me.

3 Likes

Thank you so much :heart: you’ve always been so supportive and kind to others. I appreciate you. I journaled a lot tonight just to get my thoughts out and it helped a lot. Funny thing - I have a tattoo that says “breathe” for when I forget to during anxiety attacks sometimes.

2 Likes

To move forward in life and be happy we have to leave the things next to us making us sad.
No matter how bad it gets you’re an individual who needs to take care of your own needs and emotions first❤

3 Likes

That’s something I’ve spent so many years learning - I use to be extremely passive, but I’m learning that I have a voice, that I can put boundaries up, and that I can cut off toxic ties. It’s mega hard for me to do, BUT I’m starting to be able to do those things. Thank you for your help, my friend :heart:

3 Likes

The best tool I ever gave myself in life was a mental block button. The ability and awareness to realise a situation or person isnt good and just walking away. No hard feelings no second chances just block them.

3 Likes