Dan/Cark Appreciation Post

Hi hi, didn’t want to make a duplicate topic because * cough * someone beat me to it because they’re one hour ahead.

I wanted to make a post to wish my boyfriend and our wonderful moderator @cark a happy birthday and to tell him how much he means to me and how much he has made my life so much better.

I’ve made a million posts about how this forum brought me not just my bestest friends in the world and made me apart of the best and most accepting community I had ever come across, but also brought me my boyfriend who I love dearly and can’t wait to spend my future with.

Dan I hope your birthday this year and every year will be wonderful and fun and amazing and exciting and a bunch of other like synonyms that I can’t come up with anymore because I’m about to collapse from exhaustion.

I love you, and I can’t wait to see you in a couple months to give you your present and a big hug.

Always yours,

Jay :two_hearts:

P.S: I will find embarassing things ss’s and pictures of you to post tomorrow :heart:

16 Likes

OMG happy birthday @cark :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @cark :ok_hand:t4::rocket:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @cark

3 Likes

LMAOOOO sorry jay :joy::joy::heart: But yes, this isn’t a duplicate and everyone comment in this and not mine :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Ben hush :heart: doesn’t matter which they post on, now he has 2

1 Like

Happy Birthday @cark

1 Like

AW SHIT it’s my boy Cark’s birthday? That’s that dude that occasionally likes my dumb comments! Love you, cark! Thanks for keeping the forums clean and beautiful, along with the work of the other moderators. Have a happy birthday, my guy. @cark

2 Likes

Jay :pleading_face:

please don’t find more to post lol, I know you have enough to fill a book with

I’m kinda concerned bc people keep telling me i can drink now, but i never learned how to consume liquids, i didn’t know i was meant to :frowning:

also ty to everyone else, i wont reply to you all so the thread doesn’t get spammy, but i really appreciate all of your kind words <3

10 Likes

happy birthday dan!

10 Likes

Dann, Feliz Cumpleaños. Wishing you a very happy birthday today. :heart: @cark

3 Likes

Happy bday bro

2 Likes

Happy birthday, dude! Hope Nas sits on your groggy chair soon

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @cark HAPPY BIRTH HAPPY BIRTH HAPPY BIRTH

1 Like

this is so cute, i wish you guys a happy and healthy future :heart:

also i better be at the front row of the wedding

3 Likes

Happy birthday to the best Celtic catgirl on the forums @cark :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

This post is very adorable. @cark I don’t really know you but you brought froggy chair into my life and for that I’d say you deserve the neatest and swellest of birthdays. Congratulations on the sun’s rotation! :tada::balloon::cupcake:

3 Likes