Daily Tea collaborations ☕️

The success of a famous byte series had byters across the globe urging for more tea to quench their thirst, that’s why I’m planning to get you involved in the daily tea.

My insta is @_ peterclemenson _

How to get involved in the daily tea;

1. DM me on insta
  2. Record at least 5 random vids including the introduction of you saying “this is… the daily tea”
  3. Once the collab is posted onto my acc, spread the word to all your friends/mates

Note: this is a permanently occurring topic, so if you’re interested in being part of TDT collab regardless of when you read/respond to this topic, I’ll chip you into the collab and rest is all cake sailing :sailboat:

9 Likes

Hey,

I own a joint account called hype byter’s. we are looking for our first peeps to collab with and was wondering if your interested

3 Likes

Yeah sure, hmu on insta

1 Like

Aye :triumph: I wanna do a video for daily tea, I love it :handshake: give credit :rocket:

1 Like

New daily tea byte has uploaded featuring TupacSon, if you want to be in the next daily tea byte, HMU on insta @_ peterclemenson _

1 Like

Are we already nurturing a vibrant drama ecosystem in Byte? :coffee:

1 Like

Yeah, if you want in HMU on insta

1 Like

New daily tea byte has uploaded featuring allen, if you want to be in the next daily tea byte, HMU on insta @_ peterclemenson _

I love ur tea intros… so quick :grin:

1 Like